Blog series: Complexity of email - Part 1: Planning your email campaign
There are so many things to consider before you embark on an email campaign.
Here are some key points to think about in your planning phase:
- What device the email will be read on
- What the recipient will be doing while reading your email
- The latest design trends and user experience
- Content Planning
- Goal of the email and the call to actions (CTA)
- Dynamic content
- Videos, animations and other exciting content options
- Schedule planning
- Cadence – The email cadence is the rhythmic repeating pattern of email communications. It includes the number of emails sent, the spacing between emails, the content sent and the audience receiving the email
- Frequency – the frequency is how often campaigns and communication cycles run
Keep an eye on your inbox for part 2 in this series: Data Management
Need any help planning your email campaigns?
Get in touch with us
Keen to find out more or get an expert's opinion?