Insight: The future of loyalty is digitalPublished on 05 Feb 2019
In this issue of the Insight Newsletter, we focus on how digital can boost loyalty programs. Download our new white paper to discover how digital communication makes loyalty programs stand out from the crowd.
In this issue:
- Feature: The future of loyalty is digital – get the white paper!
- Blog: Customer loyalty increases engagement
- Reading Room: Articles to expand your mind
- News: Striata experts on digital and loyalty
Feature: The future of loyalty is digital – get the white paper!
Loyalty programs make for powerful marketing tools, but modern programs must go beyond awarding points and appeal to an individual’s need for personalized experiences and deeper engagement.
Discover why digital is a great fit for loyalty:
- Enhancing the loyalty member experience through hyper-personalized and relevant customer communications in the moments that matter.
- Easily converting customers to the digital process.
- Leveraging digital touchpoints to promote other products and services.
- Capturing loyalty member actions and using this insight to drive increased engagement.
Blog: Customer loyalty increases engagement
The success of today's loyalty programs is all about member engagement
Customer loyalty engagement is key to success. Ross Sibbald explains how digital can increase engagement for loyalty programs.
Reading Room: Articles to expand your mind
Customer engagement and loyalty
Read further to understand why customer loyalty is not achieved by driving repeat purchases, but instead, by creating a great, personalized, customer experience.