Do your operational messages fracture the customer experience?Published on 12 Mar 2019
In this issue of the Insight Newsletter, we look into the customer impact of operational messages and how they can contribute to a great customer experience. Get our new white paper to discover how to align ALL your digital customer communications for a fracture-free CX.
Summary of contents:
- Main feature: The value of operational messages – get the white paper!
- Blog: Digital communication and the customer experience
- Reading Room: Articles to expand your mind
- News: Striata experts on enhancing customer communications for a fracture-free digital CX
Feature: How to align ALL your digital customer communications for a fracture-free CX – get the white paper!
Operational messages are automated and transactional in nature and when neglected, they can fracture a customer’s digital experience of your brand.
What if your current (boring) operational messages could actually complement your marketing initiatives and drive engagement from customers? They can!
Discover the value of operational messages and how to align ALL your digital customer communications for a fracture-free CX. Some key points we address in this white paper:
- The types of customer communications that are at risk of being neglected
- Why these operational-type messages are often misaligned with the brand
- The real opportunity cost of not leveraging operational messages
- Why you need to consider operational messages as being ‘prime real estate
- How your businesses can align operational messages with all other customer communications to improve the overall CX
- Tips on how to leverage all of your customer communications to drive customer engagement, loyalty and retention, as well as extend your brand
Blog: Digital communication and customer experience
Great operational messaging can improve your customers’ experience: here’s how
Operational messages are key to enhancing your customers’ digital experience. Elizabeth Stephen explains the value of operational messages in her latest blog post.
Want to create great customer experiences? Start with your digital communication
Brent Haumann explains how digital communications can enhance the customer experience and build loyalty while boosting an organization’s bottom line.
Reading Room: Articles to expand your mind
Understanding the value of transactional email
When last did you review the transactional emails your company is sending to customers? Read how you can leverage the opportunities these emails present.
News: Striata experts on enhancing customer communications for a fracture-free digital CX
Why digital communication is key to a good customer experience
Brent Haumann says, “It’s important to remember you can’t build a relationship in silence”.
Is your customer’s digital experience being fractured by inconsistent messaging?
Watch our webinar to learn how to align all your customer communications to extend your brand and ensure a great customer experience. With real world insights from one of our global customers.