Make bill payment easy for your customers
We have included great resources in this issue to give you valuable insight into how organizations can enhance CX by providing customers with an easy payment process.
Payment is a vital customer touchpoint and therefore plays an important role in the CX journey. It makes sense to provide an easy bill payment option for your customers.
Not only does embracing one-click payment make paying faster and easier for customers (a great CX), it also comes with significant business benefits – such as reducing the time and expense associated with collecting late payments.
Summary of contents:
- Striata’s innovative one-click payment solution – how it works
- Payment reminders – give your customers the ability to set a payment reminder directly from within their eBill
- White paper – digitizing the billing-to-payment process in utilities
- Blog: Did you know – customers can pay email bills in just one click?
- Reading Room: 3 Insightful articles on achieving great CX in payments
- News: Easy Payments are Increasingly Vital to Good CX: Here’s Why
We can help you win at CX by delighting your customers with easy payments
Customers are more likely to begrudge paying a bill than enjoy doing so, despite their loyalty to your brand. It makes sense then to simplify the payment process.
Including a payment button within your customers’ billing email, eliminates the many steps they would otherwise have to take to make a payment.
And it’s so much easier for customers to pay using their mobile device.
When receiving a bill digitally, customers pay faster than they would with a traditional paper bill. Days sales outstanding improve even further when payment is convenient, easy and done within the same channel as receiving the bill – improving cash flow and reducing outstanding payments.
This simple payment button becomes an incredibly valuable tool in improving the overall customer experience and reducing the payment time for companies.
Watch our one-click payment video to discover how your customers can:
- Make a payment from within their email bill
- Set up recurring payments
- Save their details for easy future payments
- Enhance the digital customer experience through hyper-personalized experiences
- Use data to refine communications for enhanced customer engagement
- Promote a seamless digital experience regardless of device or channel
- Create digital relationships with customers
Watch the video
Extra resources and features:
Give your customers the ability to set a payment reminder directly from within their eBill – they can request to receive the reminder by email or text on the day and at the time of their choice. Watch this video to find out more.
Utilities Industry White paper - Digitizing The Billing-To-Payment Process In Utilities
Discover how organizations can achieve a fracture free bill-to-payment experience and improved cash flow – with a specific focus on utilities.
Blog: Tips on how to enhance CX with an easy payment process
Did you know - customers can pay email bills in just one click?
Bill payment is an important part of customer experience (CX), so it makes sense to provide a quick, simple process for your customers to pay a bill, especially one they receive by email.
Reading Room: Articles to expand your mind
3 Insightful articles on achieving great CX in payments
Articles that focus on how digital payment processes (such as online credit card transactions, internet banking, mobile payment and email bill payment) can contribute to a great customer experience (CX). We round-up with great advice on bill payment from our digital CX expert, Elizabeth Stephen, VP of Customer Engagement – The Americas.
News: Striata experts on delivering a great billing CX
Easy Payments are Increasingly Vital to Good CX: Here’s Why:
Mia Papanicolaou explains the role of payment in driving a great CX.