Join Striata at the International Email Marketing SummitPublished on 05 Nov 2012
If you want to stay ahead of the email marketing curve, then be sure to attend the International Email Marketing Summit on November 15, 2012 @ your desk – It’s FREE! Learn all about the latest trends, best practices and case studies in email marketing from top experts around the globe.
This month eMarketing Insight focuses on this exciting event and we also give you a taste of what to expect from Striata’s presentation, titled ‘Earn, Spend, Engage – How email can help you win the loyalty game’
Join Striata at the International Email Marketing Summit – November 15, 2012 @ your desk
Be sure to catch Ross Sibbald, Head of eMarketing, Striata as he presents on how email can help you win the loyalty game.
Title of Presentation: Earn, Spend, Engage – How email can help you win the loyalty game.
Loyalty programs have solved a major issue for retail marketers by providing otherwise unattainable information about customers, their preferences and buying behaviour. By embracing the power of digital communication, you can further enhance loyalty and lifetime value through highly personalised, targeted messaging.
Attend this presentation and walk away (from your desk!) with some great tactics that you can apply to your current email marketing program.
What you will learn:
- Getting the value that digital communication brings to a loyalty program (by extension any customer communication program)
- A Customer Lifecycle Communication plan – unwrapped and demystified
- Real world examples of leveraging email to enhance loyalty – eg retail receipts
- Measuring your Return on Investment from digital communication
- Using email to close the ‘Info Gap’ between brand and customer
Ross will be presenting at – 1pm GMT – 3pm SAST – 9am ET – 5am PT
If you would like more information about this exciting event, please be in touch.