Email receipts: now you can connect with your in-store customers onlinePublished on 05 Feb 2013
Transform a simple log of purchase into a powerful email trigger – send your customer’s receipt via email. The advantages span from you, the retailer, to your customer, which makes it a solution that benefits everyone in the supply chain.
eBilling Insight reviews Striata’s brand new eReceipts Solution Overview document.
Improve the customer experience with secure document delivery today
With the ever-increasing number of email enabled mobile phones in the market, eReceipts are a perfect vehicle to make your way into the hands of the consumer.
Benefits of email receipts
- Lower paper costs
- Email address collection – legitimate reason to request
- email address from customers
- Cross-sell opportunities
- Improved customer service
- Updated details for current customers
- Easy storage and retrieval of receipts for warranties,
- repair or returns
- Simple to claim back company expenses
- Tax returns are made easier
- Digital copies of receipts to any email enabled device
- No more bits of paper in the purse!
Striata email receipts – how it works:
Switching to email retail receipts will enhance your customers’ experience. Increase your exposure with targeted marketing to drive sales, build loyalty and garner strong customer relationships. Keen to know more?