Striata goes live with Hawaii's first Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment BillerPublished on 02 Jun 2006
[New York / Honolulu, June 2006] “Electronic Management Support & Services Inc (EMSS) went live this week with their implementation of Striata Electronic Invoice Presentment and Striata BillPay.”
Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment
Businesses across North America are constantly looking for ways to reduce their operational expenses and provide a more convenient way for their customers to process and pay their invoices. Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment offers a simple, highly secure solution that quickly & easily meets these requirements:
- Invoice delivery is instant & automated,
- Receipt is tracked and reported upon,
- Payment is electronic and reconciliation fully automated, and
- Upsell and cross sell opportunities are personalizeable and cost effective.
“Striata’s expertise in secure electronic billing will be extremely beneficial to EMSS by allowing us to streamline our workflow process and eliminating significant costs by doing so. These solutions will also benefit our clients by enhancing our offering and customer service to them. We are very excited about this project and its associated impact on our business.” says Larry Watanabe, CEO of EMSS.
This project includes:
- No requirement for website registration, choosing & remembering a username & password, nor visiting a single webpage.
- Multiple invoice consolidation into a single securely encrypted email.
- Electronic check payment directly from within the email invoice with no registration required. (Striata BillPay)
- A convenient data file will also be included for convenient uploading into their accounting system.
- Perfect printing of invoices.
Striata North America, adds: “We are very pleased to add EMSS and the Hawaii region to our fast growing coverage of North, Central & Latin America. Billers across these geographies are quickly realizing the benefits of PUSH electronic billing.”
EMSS is Hawaii’s leading business service provider specializing in the areas of Document Processing, Output Management, Business Consulting, Custom Print-Stream Programming, Hard Copy & Electronic Document Creation, and Delivery Services. EMSS has been providing businesses with Document Solutions for over 20 years. Visit: www.emsshi.com