How can you fix a fractured communication CX?Published on 01 Jun 2020
From the customer’s perspective, every communication they receive from one organization, regardless of the intention, channel, type or journey, should be consistent. But this is easier said than done for many organizations.
What factors cause an organization’s customers to experience a fractured communication CX?
- Legacy systems that aren’t integrated
- Business silos with different goals
- Disparate ownership of channels
- Data residing in different systems and messages sent via different platforms
- Distributed responsibility for communication across customer journeys (acquisition vs servicing) and message types (marketing vs operational)
How can you fix a fractured communication CX?
Designing the right CX architecture will enable a single view of customer communication, which is the first step to achieving a consistent CX across all customer communications sent by the organization.
Having a single view of customer communication will allow the CX team to build a holistic view of all communication going to customers, and then to align the brand voice, design and tone for a seamless CX.