Job Description: Account Administrator
Location: New York, NY
We’re looking for…
A highly organized and energetic Account Administrator to work alongside the account management team.
Who are you?
You’re super efficient, know your way around MS Office and can keep calm when everyone around you is going slightly crazy. You have a ridiculously professional yet friendly telephone and email manner.
You’re enthusiastic about digital and are looking for the right place to kick-start your career. You enjoy interacting with people and want to work in a team alongside experienced Account Managers to learn as much as you can.
You perform best in a fast-paced, busy (and sometimes stressful) environment. No slow days for you.
Your friends describe you as efficient and a great organizer. You will immerse yourself in digital communication best practice and become able to identify issues quickly and communicate effectively with internal teams and clients.
What’s the role?
You will be responsible for assisting the Account Managers to manage customers utilizing Striata’s digital communications solutions. To achieve this, you will become knowledgeable about customer projects and operations, as well as gain a full understanding of Striata’s product and service offerings.
You will assist with administrative tasks, be responsible for invoicing and compiling reports. You will use Word and Excel extensively. You will be trained to use our internal software platform to generate data and interpret and represent results in a meaningful manner.
The Account Administrator position requires an individual that is motivated, well presented, friendly and super efficient at administration.
You’re someone who…
- Has a passion for technology
- Is able to juggle 20 different balls at the same time
- Is able to understand and communicate customer requirements
- Has a very strong service oriented approach to executing duties
- Remains flexible and functional under pressure
- Holds yourself accountable
- Is proactive and able to work independently
- Has a sense of humour and knows when to use it
- Has solid written and verbal communication skills
- Is a highly organized, logical and structured individual
- Has excellent time management skills
- Is able to differentiate between urgent, priority and critical tasks
Boxes to tick…
- Have a degree
- Have excellent administrative skills and be able to multi-task
- Familiar with IT concepts (data, infrastructure)
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced level)
- Aptitude for utilizing software applications
- Previous exposure to operational processes
- Able to synthesize data into various reports and graphs
- Have the ability to build healthy relationships (clients and internal)