Financial Services DemoThe Striata Financial Services demo shows how simple it is to reduce operational costs by replacing traditional paper statements with statements securely encrypted in email attachments. The eStatements look exactly the same as the paper they replace, but are emailed directly to the client. User adoption of this "green" practise can be controlled by the institution rather than requiring costly incentives and registration by the client.
Replacing paper statements is simple. Secure statements are attached to an email and delivered to the client. Once successfully received the paper version can be turned off.
Customers require the Adobe Reader to open Striata Secure PDF attachments or the Striata Reader to open Striata Encrypted EMC attachments.
Key features of the demo include:
- Electronic statements are produced from the same data as the paper statements.
- eStatements are encrypted with up to 256 bit encryption.
- eStatements are attached to emails, digitally signed and instantly delivered to customers.
- Advanced email authentication and trusted ISP relationships ensure delivery to the inbox.
- The customer receives an electronic document that looks just like their paper bill, but with rich interactive features such as embedded data files, graphing and sorting.
- The email contains personalised marketing with click and open tracking.
- Transpromo marketing, cross-sell, up-sell and data update links are contained within the secure eStatement.
With built in modularity and protections, Striata solution sets are designed to integrate seamlessly with your existing billing system and to augment your current customer portals.
Proactive introductory email1. The Biller "delivers" a proactive introductory email to all customers with an existing email address.
2. Customers open the attached sample bill, to ensure that they can view the Striata Secure PDF or Striata Encrypted.EMC.
3. Customers confirm acceptance and agree to the Biller's Terms and Conditions (one click submission).
Email body with attached billThe entire bill, including line item consolidation, data files, marketing offers, and one click payment capabilities is delivered as an attachment that can be saved, printed, and viewed offline and outside the email client, with all the security mechanisms intact.
The email cover letter contains the following key features:
- An authentication box that uses personal data to prove that the sender knows the recipient and acts as a counter measure to phishing attempts.
- Detailed instructions on how to open and use the attached secure eStatement
- Targeted transpromo marketing opportunities that promote cross-selling and up-selling to existing customers.
- Unsubscribe and features to meet region compliance regulations.
Security OptionsStriata provides different security options and formats for delivery of the secure attachment.
Striata Secure PDF uses the portable document format popularised by Adobe. This requires the Adobe Reader to be installed on your computer. The standard version is 128 bit RC4 encryption and the latest version (which requires Adobe Reader vn 9) is 256 bit AES encryption. Inside the PDF document Striata is able to insert payment forms, marketing messages and embedded data files.
Striata Encrypted EMC uses the 168 bit Triple-DES or 256 bit AES encryption algorithms to create a secure wrapper around the documents delivered. This secure wrapper or envelop is able to contain any number of documents (facilitating consolidation) and formats. In our standard implementation we generally include an HTML based index page with hyper-links to further HTML pages containing interactive sorting and graphing, a print version in PDF format and data files for upload into popular home budgeting packages like MS Money and Quicken.
Opening a Striata Encrypted EMC file requires the Striata Reader (generic across all clients) which can be downloaded from the Striata website or the billers website.
Opening the attachmentThe eStatement is protected by shared secret technology, which ensures that the content is kept confidential during transmission through the internet.
There are two types of eStatements demonstrations available: Striata Secure PDF and Striata Encrypted.EMC. Below are examples of shared secret dialogue boxes for each type of attachment.
|Striata Encrypted EMC
Requires the Striata Reader (60Kb)
The company name is "striata"
and the document type is "test".
|Striata Secure PDF
Requires the Adobe Reader. The password is "test".