Reduce Billing Costs
Reduce operational costs by 85%
By removing paper, printing, mailing and manual processing; your operating costs can be reduced by between 65-85%, with minimal capital outlay.
The primary challenge in realizing cost reductions
The cost saving potential of replacing paper bills and statements with electronic documents is undisputed. The primary challenge today in realizing these cost reductions, is encouraging customers to adopt paper turn off strategies.
Today, customers who were accustomed to having bills and statements simply posted to their homes are now being asked to fetch these documents from the biller's website.
4 Reasons why customers are not turning off paper:
- It is still more convenient to receive paper documents by mail than to search and fetch bills, statements and other documents from a website
- The paper version continues to be delivered so it's just easier to take no action
- Many consumers don't feel comfortable with that level of technology
- Customers are concerned about inputting personal details into a phishing website
- Research has shown that customers are more likely to turn-off paper bills if they receive an electronic equivalent directly into their email inbox (Cathy Graeber, Forrester). According to 2008 research, over 43% of consumers would prefer to receive their eBill as a secure attachment, while only 14% would choose to visit their biller's website to view and pay their bill.
Striata delivers solutions that enable billers to realise the savings
Delivering secure electronic documents to customers will drive significant customer adoption of your paperless strategy. Striata's Email Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solution enables billers to achieve significant reductions in costs associated with paper bills and statements.
Two step paper turn off strategy to help you reduce billing costs
STEP 1 - Replace paper:Reduce the monetary and environmental costs of paper output, by replacing paper with rich electronic documents. Striata's electronic document delivery solution replaces high volume system generated paper documents with rich interactive electronic documents.
STEP 2 – Provide convenient delivery:Make it more convenient for your customers to support your paper turn off strategy by delivering the electronic documents to them, instead of expecting them to download the documents.
The advantage of Striata's email billing
Striata's solution attends to every detail involving the delivery channel:
- Paperless Adoption support utilizing proven strategies to collect customer email addresses
- Ease of process in transfer of client data
- Universal platform support for the eDocument format
- Flexibility to match print document or leverage interactive capabilities to produce a rich, functional electronic version
- The use of email as the delivery channel and not the web (email is still the digital communication channel of choice)
- Deliverability strategies to ensure maximum inbox penetration
- Security mechanisms to protect the integrity of the electronic document
- One click access to view and save the electronic document
- One click payment
- Activity reporting and audit trail
The next step to reducing billing costs…
The key to reducing billing costs is successful eBilling adoption. With Striata's EBPP, your customers won't have to do any more than they are currently doing to switch to eBilling.