Electronic Document DeliveryStriata's Secure eDocument Delivery solution replaces paper with rich electronic documents that are delivered as secure attachments directly to customer inboxes.
Our electronic document delivery can be used to replace any paper document that is printed and delivered by mail. This includes statements, bills, letters, invoices, collection notices, policies and other high volume, system generated document output.
The eDocument is designed as an exact replica of the paper that it replaces, but with optional, additional, interactive functionality, such as intuitive navigation, pre-populated application forms, feedback submission, embedded data and opinion polls or surveys.
We provide a cost effective, alternative delivery channel that augments the online channel and complements corporate electronic communication strategies, with the significant benefit of achieving paper reduction. Supported by advanced email deliverability technology, the electronic documents are protected by state of the art security mechanisms and integrated with high response functionality.
Advantages of secure, electronic documents:
- Significantly reduces paper, printing and postage costs
- Ability to integrate advanced functionality such as repayment calculators, contact details update forms, call-back request forms, cross-selling tools, and basic analysis - within an offline electronic document
- Minimizes environmental impact by reducing paper output
- The attachment is secured using the latest in encryption technology and remains encrypted offline and outside the mail client - protecting confidentiality
- Electronic documents allow for additional touch points with customers, new CRM and marketing opportunities
- Trusted links within the secure electronic documents drive qualified web traffic and augment existing online services
- Provides effective marketing real estate that can be used for personalized, targeted marketing offers
- Detailed tracking reports provide insight into customer behavior
Driving customer adoption of paper turn offSucceeding at paper suppression and realizing the resulting reduction in costs, is dependent on customer adoption. Web based initiatives cannot match our track record in customer adoption, as they are all based on the customer’s willingness to proactively enrol and retrieve documents. By addressing the three biggest drivers of adoption, convenience, ease of use and security, our clients are achieving dramatically higher adoption rates: Most of our clients achieve 10 - 20% paper turn-off in the first year and 25 - 40% by the end of year two.
Our solution is structured around the customer’s reactive nature, as they are only required to open electronic documents that are delivered to them, and always with just a single click.
The combination of secure electronic document delivery and website based self service, results in maximum consumer choice, dramatic cost savings and personalized marketing.
Our solution attends to every detail concerning the delivery channel:
- Strategies to help clients collect customer email addresses
- Ease of data integration
- Universal platform support for the eDocument format and the ability to match the creative of the paper that it replaces
- The use of email as the delivery channel (email is still the foremost digital communication
channel of choice)
- Deliverability strategies to ensure maximum email inbox penetration
- Security mechanisms to protect electronic document authenticity and integrity
- One click access to view the electronic document
- Flexible storage options that allow electronic documents to be saved and viewed outside the
Examples of eDocument applications:
- eStatements: some of the world’s largest banks (including 3 of the top 8) use Striata eStatements to drive down paper costs and support online banking initiatives
- ePolicies: help insurance companies lower policy initiation, update costs and provide added value
- About to go past due: Email notifications are sent to remind consumers that their accounts are about to go past due. An encrypted payment form (Striata BillPay) is attached, enabling the consumer to make their payment electronically with just two clicks.
- Overdue notices: An email notification is sent to the customer advising them that their account is now past due. The same encrypted payment form is attached.
- AutoPay applications: Applications for re-occurring debit are encrypted, partially pre-populated and sent via email for completion and secure, instant submission.
- Surveys: Surveys are personalized and embedded into the body of the email for quick and easy completion. Email surveys are up to 80% cheaper than website based applications and have more than double the take-up rate.
- Update your details: A simple 'update your details form' can be pre-populated and delivered to a customer for completion and submission.
- Inbound email & fax management: Striata provides a simple and inexpensive inbound email and fax management and escalation tool.
Sample ROI by industry:
- Insurance: Insurers are using our solutions to generate ePolicies, agent commission statements, and consolidated B2B electronic invoicing. Our clients include: AIG, Chubb, Arrowhead, Sierra Health, Plymouth Rock Group and Allianz.
- Banks: The world’s leading banks are using our solutions to support their online banking strategies and to maintain critical touch points with customers.
- Utilities: Utilities are using our electronic document solution as an alternative bill delivery channel. North American utility, IREA achieved 20% paper turn-off in the first 4 months.
- Telecommunications: Telecommunications companies are using Striata to drive adoption of their online strategy.
- Supported by deliverability technology, protected by state of the art security mechanisms and integrated with high response functionality, Striata Electronic Document Delivery is designed to help clients succeed at paper turn off and achieve rapid ROI.