Transactional MessagesTransactional emails are a vital component of Customer Lifecycle Communication. These communications are particularly effective because recipients are expecting and willing to receive them. By taking advantage of this valuable communication channel you can extend your brand and improve your customer relationship management.
What is a transactional email?A transactional email is automatically generated in response to an action. When someone interacts with an organisation there's often a follow up communication sent by email. Some examples of transactional emails are:
- Welcome email
- Change in preferences / policy details
- Payment receipt or an invoice
- Payment reminder
- Booking form
The true value of a transactional email is often completely overlookedCompanies invest substantial amounts of time and energy to ensure that marketing emails look great, the branding is consistent and aligned with the corporate identity and all content is relevant. But a large portion of email communication triggered from companies is neglected, poorly structured, almost never updated and usually not tracked.
Since these emails are often system generated, transactional messages typically suffer from poor layout, no design and are plain text. They do not adhere to the corporate identity nor promote the brand values.
If this all sounds familiar then you should consider moving beyond the basic process of transactional mail (action + confirmation) to derive more value from this channel.
Strategies to extract the most value from transactional emailsStriata is a specialist in the field of email automation. Our transactional email capabilities efficiently communicate important information in the most effective manner that enhances branding and provides transpromo opportunities.
Extract the maximum value from this existing channel by applying Striata's expertise:
- Design strategies: By treating transactional emails as a vital part of the brand experience, Striata ensures your emails adhere to the brand identity and digital communication guidelines.
- Applying email best practice: Striata's experience in message sizing, content and subject lines minimizes the risk of your message being filtered.
- Value add strategies: Striata will advise you where you can use customer touch points for brand awareness, cross sell, up sell opportunities, thereby ensuring that you establish consistent and relevant dialogue with your customer.
Striata is ready to send your transactional emails, give us a call
Extend your brand!By fully utilizing existing transactional email you can extend your brand, market your services and present offers to customers regularly and effectively.
Seize the opportunity and utilize this valuable channel to extend your brand speak to Striata.
Want to know more about how to develop an effective Customer Lifecycle Communication plan? Visit our "Triggered Communications" page.