Customer ProfilingStriata’s List Manager module on the Striata Application platform allows for the easy hosting and management of databases. The data housed in List Manager is used to customize communications to the client base, based on their interests and involvement with the company.
List Manager acts as the base for all communications to be triggered, targeted and customized.
However, maintaining updated customer details is imperative for any successful campaign, be it sales or retention. Striata maintains the database with the most up-to-date customer details.
Profile Form (Update your details)
Striata creates an ‘update your details’ page, which will feed directly into the List Manager system and update the database.
- The click-through link contains a unique identifier for each customer, enabling the pre-population of the form with existing customer information.
- The form will also contain fields for all the information that a company would like to record. The customer will be able to complete the form and submit it online.
- There is a date-time stamp on all updates
Striata creates a Subscribe page, which feeds directly into the List Manager system and appends the database.
- The form contains all the fields available on the profile form. The customer will be able to complete the form and submit it online.
- There is a date-time stamp on all subscriptions.
Striata sets up an SMS process, which gets triggered if an email has bounced 3 consecutive times. The SMS bounce campaign will be triggered from List Manager and responses will then be fed back into the List Manager database after the clean-up scripts have run.
- For those email addresses where the first emails are returned undelivered, an SMS message will automatically be generated, asking the customer for an updated email address.
- The customer will be able to reply to the SMS with their updated email address.
- Striata will capture these replies in a database and run them through a clean-up script.
In order to create a personal relationship with your customers at regular touch-points, a solution is needed where communications are triggered on specific dates, such as their birthday, anniversary as a customer, welcome as a customer, etc.
Striata’s lifecycle solution is used to communicate with customers throughout their lifecycle with a company, increasing retention and entrenching the relationship.
The company defines the communication trigger points for its customer lifecycle solution. Examples of such communications could be birthday messages, wishing them well for a companies financial year end, tax year end reminders etc.
These communications will be pre-determined and set-up beforehand and will be triggered to be sent at a specific date and time, based on where your customer lies in the lifecycle with the company.