Account Manager - eBilling
Job Description: Account Manager – eBilling
Location: South Africa
The position of Account Manager – eBilling requires a pro-active, efficient and professional individual who can add strategic value to clients and the company, by taking full responsibility for managing and developing national key accounts.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client relationship management and ensuring efficient service delivery. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service on their accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organisation to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager is expected to build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- The AM is responsible for all client communication, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue targets.
- The AM is required to review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic briefs, functional specification documents, technical specification documents, etc.) to ensure quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- The AM is responsible to ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner, informing the Head of Key Accounts of any problems that may arise.
- The AM is responsible for approving change requests and invoices, and is responsible for preparing invoicing and presenting this to clients on a monthly basis.
- The AM is required to work closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to each project.
- The AM is required to ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- The AM is required to be proactively involved in finding opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Head of Key Accounts and the Commercial Director where required.
- The AM is responsible for communicating the client’s goals and representing the client’s interests to internal teams.
- The AM is required to act as the interface between the customer and various internal teams and set proper client expectations.
- The AM is required to initiate and communicate new ideas to clients, based on knowledge of the industry and an understanding of Striata’s solutions.
- The AM must be capable of driving new business opportunities within their assigned accounts; this includes being motivated to achieve set financial targets.
- The AM is required to report to the Head of Key Accounts, providing regular input on all account activity, including status reporting on a weekly basis.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for any other functions that management may require from time to time.
- Post matric qualification (NQF 4 or higher) in marketing/management.
- Proven Account Management skills that illustrate creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- Experience in a technical environment (technical competence in understanding software, hardware, networks, data flow, etc) is essential.
- Experience in conducting and driving meetings at an Executive level.
- Highly organised, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and service-driven.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Sound strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills.
- Able to remain flexible, function under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
- Administratively strong with good attention to detail.
- Exceptional spoken and written command of English.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transport at all times.