Utilities DemoThe Striata Utilities demo shows how replacing traditional bills and statements enables utilities to optimize their billing platforms, reduce call center volume and service cut-offs, drive customers to self service web portals, and realize significant savings from paper turn off.
Customers require either the Adobe Reader or the Striata Reader (60kb) to open the secure attachment.
Key features of the demo include:
- Electronic documents replicate paper bills, statements, and , enhanced with rich interactive features such as embedded data files, graphing and sorting.
- These documents are encrypted with at least 128 bit encryption.
- Secure, transpromo marketing links can be embedded in the electronic document, creating new cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Striata's profiling engine allows for these marketing offers to be completely personalized, and targeted towards any known demographic trigger.
- They are then are attached to emails, digitally signed and delivered directly to customer inboxes.
- The email contains personalized marketing with click and open tracking.
- Advanced email authentication and trusted ISP relationships ensure delivery to the inbox.
Proactive introductory email1. The insurer "delivers" a proactive introductory email to all customers with an existing email address.
2. Customers open the attached sample bill (or statement, or policy), to ensure that they can view the Striata Secure PDF or Striata Encrypted EMC.
3. Customers confirm acceptance and agree to the insurer's Terms and Conditions (one click submission).
Email body with attached bill or statementThe entire bill, including line item consolidation, data files, marketing offers, and one click payment capabilities is delivered as an attachment that can be saved, printed, and viewed offline and outside the email client, with all the security mechanisms intact.
Features in the email cover letter include:
- An authentication box that uses personal data to prove that the sender knows the recipient and acts as a counter measure to phishing attempts.
- Detailed instructions on how to open the secure attachment.
- Targeted transpromo marketing opportunities that promote cross-selling and up-selling to existing customers.
- A footer with CAN Spam information and removal instructions.
Opening the attachmentThe eStatement is protected by shared secret technology, which ensures that the content is kept confidential during transmission through the internet.
There are two types of eStatements demonstrations available: Striata Secure PDF and Striata Encrypted.EMC. Below are examples of shared secret dialogue boxes for each type of attachment.
|Striata Encrypted EMC
Requires the Striata Reader (60Kb)
The company name is "striata"
and the document type is "test".
|Striata Secure PDF
Requires the Adobe Reader. The password is "test".
Viewing the secure attachmentThe recipient double clicks to open the attachment. While the sample demos an eBill, the attachment can be any type of electronic document.
An eBill can include:
- An exact replica of the paper bill, including line item summaries.
- Integrated electronic payment capabilities.
- Additional interactive elements such as links to a Frequently Asked Questions page, space for interactive marketing messages and the option of an embedded data file
Striata Encrypted EMC versions have the added advantage of having sorting and graphing in the actual statement.
Making paymentsStriata BillPay with one-click payment capabilities are embedded into the electronic bill. This integration of bill presentment and payment can't be matched offline or online, and appears to be the customer preference: more than half of eBill customers pay within a day or two of receiving their bill.
Payment features include:
- Customers who choose to store their payment details can pay bills in just one click.
- Customers receive immediate confirmation in addition to a payment confirmation email (another opportunity for targeted, personalized marketing offers).
- BillPay is a modular solution, designed to work with any payment integrator.