Striata BillPayStriata BillPay offers an innovative 'one-click', registration-free electronic bill payment, directly from within the emailed bill. Striata BillPay is revolutionizing the way bills, statements and collection notices are paid.
With no registration required, Striata BillPay enables billers to gain maximum customer adoption, by taking their ePayment strategies to the consumer. Striata’s 'one-click', electronic payment capability is built into the eBill, allowing customers to make a bill payment directly from within the encrypted, emailed bill.
Primary business drivers:
- Instant bill delivery
- An enhanced customer experience
- Faster, electronic payment
- Higher ePayment adoption
- Personalized, targeted marketing
This solution complements existing eBilling (EBPP) websites and self service portals by providing two strategic enhancements:
- Paper turn off: The majority of internet self service customers still receive their paper bills and statements. The delivery nature of email bills dramatically increases paper turn off adoption.
- Entire customer base: Striata BillPay is available to everyone with an email address. In most instances, it is the first step to that ultimate digital relationship with the consumer.
To gain maximum electronic payment customer adoption, take your ePayment strategies to the consumer, by offering convenient and cost effective options.
Benefits for the biller:
- Adoption not dependent on pre-registration: The biller does not incur marketing costs to entice customers to register on their website.
- Payments received faster: A significant percentage of consumers will pay their eBill on the day it is received, thereby drastically reducing the number of days sales outstanding (DSO).
- No additional electronic payment processing integration: Striata is able to work seamlessly with most existing ePayment processors.
- Significant customer service and marketing opportunities: Biller's can link customers from within the email bill, to their Internet self-service portal for additional customer service as well as up-selling and cross-selling of product/services. There are significant, personalized, marketing opportunities in the email bill and payment confirmation email.
Benefits for the customer:
- No registration barriers: Customers are not required to register for this service.
- Delivery via email: Receiving the bill via email means that customers have no need to visit a single web page.
- No username and password requirements: ‘Shared secret’ technology eliminates the need to chose and remember login details such as username and password.
- Bandwidth friendly: Customers with dial-up Internet access can pay their bills without opening slow web pages.
- Secure instant payment: ePayment takes less than 20 seconds and is secure and convenient.
- Immediate confirmation: Payment receipt is received instantly and confirmed via email thereafter.
Reporting / statisticsStriata provides detailed statistics and reporting. The metrics of these reports are customized according to each client’s specific requirements.