Striata Reader - How to view your statementIssue
I received an email about my eStatement but I do not know how to access it.
Please explain how I view it?
Striata sends eStatements directly to your email inbox as a secure attachment with a .emc file extension.
You need to install Striata Reader to open the email attachment and view your eStatement.
Striata does not store eStatements - You will not find any eStatements on the Striata website.
Please contact Striata Reader support if you are still having trouble with viewing your eStatement after following the instructions below.
- Install Striata Reader (You only need to do this once)
- Double click to open the attachment in the email from your service provider
The .emc attachment may also appear at the bottom of your email - depending on your email program
- Click Open if you receive a warning
- If prompted , enter your passcode information as supplied to you by your provider or personal to you and then click OK
- Your secure eStatement will be decoded and displayed to you
- View or print the different sections of your eStatement as required
- Close your eStatement
- Click OK to remove temporary decrypted files from your computer
Be sure to save important eStatements for future reference!